Friday, August 4, 2017

My week 7/29 to 8/4

SATURDAY-At 7pm last night I had to pull grass out between the ramp and the trailer. I wash towels and bed sheets.
SUNDAY-I look up safety glasses. I got Business envelopes for new pen pals with they home address. I need to write pen pal letters.
MONDAY-It was crazy at work. My nephew Christopher had a video on Facebook I share. I didn't get any mail only 2 magazine. 
TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. I had to update my Iphone. It only took 10 mins. I didn't received no mail again but a LL Bean Magazine. 
WEDNESDAY-I fold towels before work. After work went to William Brother to refill Losartan Potassium, but I didn't stay I went to Division of Family Resources to make copys then went back to William Brother.
THURSDAY-The kids went back to school Today. Livia is a Senior, Parker is a Sopormore, Chad is 4th grade , Ian is a 3rd grade and Owen is a Kindergarten.

 FRIDAY-IDon't understand why I'm clocking in and out if I don't get paid that way. I received my Cheryl's Cookies. They give me Peach Cobbler Cookies. I don't like them. I will not pig out with this cookies. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment