Friday, August 11, 2017

My week 8/5/ to 8/11

SATURDAY-The low in the trailer this morning was 69. I drink Hot Chocolate this morning. I received friendship books.

SUNDAY-It wasn't as cold this morning. Lyndsay took Sophia to get School supply for kindergarten. Sophia start going on 8/15.

 MONDAY-Trisanna text about Malcolm Birthday party. She will have it on August 19th at 4pm. Having Hot Dogs. I told Stori I want to move the trailer out of the trailer park.
TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. I want to talk to Stori. I text her told her I need to talk to her . She never got back. Clay Aiken son Birthday is Today. He is 9 year old. 

WEDNESDAY-I full the bird feeders was pulling weeds, Carol show up. I try to tell her about my landlord. She said who care and I need to move in apartment without a yard. She don't understand I love my yard and where I have the trail. It the landlord that I hate. A apartment will kill me. I put a picture of Owen on Clayversity like away no one said anything about the picture. Another person post a picture about an hour after me and got comments right after she post it.  So I will not put the picture I was going to post there next Friday. 
THURSDAY-After I got done with laundry. I went outside to use my leaf  blower and kill weeds. I love doing yard work. Carol the one who need to put in a apartment  so she learn that she have no right to tell people what they can't do. I ask all my facebook friends to vote the picture of Rhonda and I. No they just like it.
 FRIDAY-I told a friend at work about Carol. I should let the doctors in the ER in 2008 call the police on Carol. I kill weeds by my ca.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment