Friday, August 18, 2017

My week 8/12 to 8/18

SATURDAY-I weight myself before I went in the shower, I was at 149.4. I weight before after breakfast I was at 153.0. I put address labels in friendship books.

SUNDAY-I change my profile to Malcolm for his first Birthday. I found out that a old classmate daughter is friend with Livia. I gave Sue our picture from December 2007 to put in ad in the National Inclusion Project. Gala Program
 MONDAY-I ask about Clocking in and out at work. My engine light came on after I took trash out of my car. I call mom after I park my car at the workshop. I got to the post office and Walmart and home without the car deading on me. Dad and I will take the car to Babcock at 1PM on Friday.
TUESDAY-I babysit Ian and Owen last night for about 2 hours. Then went to pick Parker up at the High School. After work I went to the bank to get Malcolm Birthday gift.
WEDNESDAY-After work went to Walmart with coupons. I couldn't use 5 coupons. Because I pick up the wrong Knorr bags. I have watch I what I pick up next Month. 
 
THURSDAY-I got all the laundry done by 11AM. I didn't put it away. I didn't get anything done but my laundry.
FRIDAY-Malcolm is one year old Today. My engine light came on Because it need Vent Valve and caister. The parts will be over $300.00 Dad said to wait. . It been 12 years since I saw Clay Aiken in concert for the first time.



UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment