Friday, August 25, 2017

My week 8/19 to 8/25

SATURDAY-I loss another pound. I order address labels from Current labels. I tape Malcolm for over 9 mins eating his cake.


 SUNDAY-I order 30 pictures from Shutterfly. It took me 4 hours to upload the 9 mins video of Malcolm eating the cake on Facebook. 
MONDAY-I call The Look for a hair cut. I will go on Wednesday at 1PM. I went to the post office I didn't have to wait.  Then went to Wal-Mart for the week.
TUESDAY-I had all 7 loads at work. I got my Electric bill. It was only over $66.00
WEDNESDAY-Superburger what the orders on Thursday. So I had to run the list of name back to the workshop with my order on it.. Then went to the bank. The lady who should cut my hair wasn't there. (The Look) So the owned cut my hair. 
THURSDAY-No one call me. I ask to be taking off the basic long distance plan on my home phone, the lady told me I couldn't take it off. So I went on Frontier.com and chat with a lady. She took it off with no problem.I received $18.82 from State Farm. IRS Call my Iphone

  FRIDAY-Order out went ok with Superburger. A friend told me something. I received the 30 pictures from Shutterfly.
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment