Friday, September 1, 2017

My eek 8/26 to 9/1

SATURDAY-I was towels, my bed sheet. I put a new set of sheets on my bed. Christy send me a T-shirt that say Stay Golden. She been seeing my facebook post at night. Because I say I watch The Golden Girls at night. I post the picture of the T-shirt in Clayversity  like alway no one said anything about the picture. A person post a picture of her granddaughter with a breathing tube for her Birhday 13 mins after my. Everyone pass over my post and talk about the granddaughter. 
 SUNDAY-I pay my Iphone bill. I paid my rent $165.00. I check my checkbook I should have over $300.00 by Octbober.

MONDAY-I got junk mail. I put laundry away. I had the T-shirt Christy got me  on and everyone at work like it.
TUESDAY-I only had 5 load of laundry at work. There was 3 read Tomato's close by my barn. Think I know who did it. Thank they didn't hit my trailer. I talk to my neighbor it wasn't the persons who I thought. 
 WEDNESDAY-I went to bed at 10PM last night. Because I didn't sleep good Monday night. I pay my electric bill with my Capitalone credit card.. It is 3% more on the bill .
 THURSDAY-I sign up with Capitalone to get text's with a eno. So if I need help I can text. I got my laundry done by 10:30AM. I have my T-shirts hanging up in my wallhall to dry.

FRIDAY-It been raining all day. It didn't hit 65 for the high. It been around 58 all day. I had to put a hooie and jeans on. I had to drink Hot Chocolate. That how cold I'm 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment