Friday, September 8, 2017

My week 9/ 2 to 9/8

SATURDAY-I forgot to weigh myself this morning. It been a week sine I post in Clayversity. I think I will stop posting in it about my plans. Because I'm sick of them telling me what I can't do, when I  had Stori and Jamey look into it. Before I post it in Clayversity.

SUNDAY-Mom and Dad been married for 61 years Today. I went to Walmart for the week.. After an hour at home I got dizzy. After lunch I took Aleve then took a nap. When I wake up my stomach was in pain with my head in pain. I took a Chewable Vitamin C 500mg

MONDAY-Labor Day. I feel 90% better.  I took another Aleve as I went to bed last night. I didn't do what I had plan. Because I didn't feel that good. I lay on the couch.
 TUESDAY-I had 5 load of laundry at work. I got done at 10:30AM. some of the town phones was dead. It took Frontier until 7PM for everyone to get they phone back up. Stori have the Flu. 
 WEDNESDAY-I had to get a new password for account at NewWave. Then I found out that NewWave got sold by Cableone on Paoli Talk on Facebook.  I try to tell a friend about the sold of NewWave, she call me nosey and blogger. I can't take it anymore. Because everytime I try to tell her news about what going on in Paoli or hers bills she call me nosey.
 THURSDAY-I wake up with NO phones. They came back on around 11:30AM. I went to renew driving license. It cost $17.50, the next time I have to have my Birth Certificate, my Social Security card and 2 bills with my home address.  I would tell my friend about BMV but she only have a ID card and I don't what to be call nosey.


FRIDAY-I thought Today was payday (paycheck) at work. I was wrong about it. We had phones all day. I'm hoping that I will do what I was planing to do last weekend this weekend.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment