Friday, September 15, 2017

My week 9/9/ to 9/15

SATURDAY-I put address labels on brown envelopes. Then I put my home address labels in friendship books. I received the envelope from Hoosier Upland with my Energy Assistance program papers

I
SUNDAY-I got the papers Together for the Hoosier Upland on Monday. I'm thinking I may change the day I mail Friendship books.
 MONDAY-We had a meeting at work. After work I went to Hoosier Upland . I post in FB's  FB's FB's on Facebook about changing my day I mail friendship books. I should received my driving license by the 27. When I try to open my car doors. They was lock this morning. I never lock my car doors.
TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. I call a friend about a guy we know. He post on his facebook page. He was closing his facebook account.
WEDNESDAY- Starting next week I will 2 day's a week. I rain off and on all day. I did go to the Post Office. 
THURSDAY-I was thinking I will loss an hour of work. Starting next week. I received my driving license Today. I wrote a pen pal letter. I will be able to type the letter on my print shop this weekend. 

FRIDAY-A co-worker wouldn't talk that much to me. I was able to get my paycheck before I came home. This week was my last week I work 4 days a week. Starting next week 2 days a week.

  UNTIL NEXT WEEK
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment