Friday, September 22, 2017

My week 9/16 to 9/22

SATURDAY-I went to Walmart for the month with coupons I got 18 Items for $44.49. I'm in a new journal my 19 book. I got this journal from Barry Manilow  Fan Club. (BMIFC). I pack brown envelopes with friendship books. I order 10 pictures from Shutterfly. I order a IU  water bottle from Walmart.com. I print out pen pal letter Tonight.
SUNDAY-I went to gas up my car. It cost $13.94. My black ink in my printer run out. So I went to HP.com to order one ink. I received it the next business day. I got 28 pen pal letters done by 12:30AM. 
 MONDAY-Ebates.com will not cash back with HP Ink.Stori call the doctor office for me. I can get in October 30. Because I'm new to Dr. Khatri (Dr. K). But they will refill my Levothyroxine. But Dr. Khatri was out sick Today. I mail about 35 envelopes. I went to Walmart at 8:22AM
 TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work I was able to get my pills from William Brother. I didn't go get my mail Today. 
 WEDNESDAY-I went to the Post Office with brown Envelopes, cost me $19.89. I didn't clean anything Today. Schwan's came before 3:30PM. I received a pen in the mail with my name on it .
 THURSDAY-My Town of Paoli  bill was in the mail box.  Stori took me to Mitchell to NewWave to get a new remote. Stori had to the remote to the TV for it to work with the TV. 
FRIDAY-I didn't sleep good. I wake up at 2:30AM. My work let me work until I got all of the stuff was done on the list. The Indiana Natural Gas Corp bill have a new look. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment