Friday, September 29, 2017

My week 9/23 to 9/29

SATURDAY-I had 14 persons read my blog by 6:20PM last night.  I seat down at 10 PM last night to watch TV and fall to sleep, wake up at 11PM.  Indiana College Football team win Today. My left feet went to sleep this morning for about 5 mins

SUNDAY-I put my rent check in the mail.  I put 2 pen pal letters in the mail. I got oversea stamps together for a lady. I clean my computer room. I need to vacuum the whole trailer soon.
 MONDAY-I received 4 pen pal letters. I received my car Insurance (State Farm) $315.77. I look at my weekly blog 133 persons read my blog. I received my pictures from Shutterfly. 
TUESDAY-I will  start cleaning in the building as I'm waiting on washer and dryer on Tuesday's So next Tuesday I should get everything done. I didn't get any letters. I received The Lake Collection.
 WEDNESDAY-I went to the bank and post office. The bank recover they parking lot last weekend it look lot better. I didn't get any letters Today, but The Orange Countian and LL Bean
)

THURSDAY-I got my laundry done. I put all the laundry away but my T-shirts. I received the paper work from Bureau of Developmental Deabilities Services (BDDS). They what my doctor sign paper work. But I see my new doctor on October 30. I received 2 pen pal letters.
 FRIDAY-I got to work ok. I told the lady about the paper work from (BDDS) I received 2 pen pal letters. I update my Iphone with 11.0. Trisanna put a picture of Lyzah and Malcolm. on Facebook.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment