Friday, November 10, 2017

My week 11/4/17 to 11/10/17

SATURDAY-I didn't clean that much Today. I was waiting on the news about Pride of Paoli marching band. Paoli High School marching band got 4th place in the state contest. I feel bad for the Seniors.
 SUNDAY-I went to get my Friday and Yesterday mail. My neighbor grandson came and said his grandpa was drunk. I call NewWave about getting a new cable box. The lady wouldn't   listen to me. She only said was she could fix it on her side. I told it was working fine now and it was about 10 or more years old. Then she got me a guy to come on Tuesday at 1-5.
 MONDAY-I use the self check out at Walmart again. A lady from Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Service call. The lady will come to my trailer on Dec 4.


TUESDAY-The NewWave  cable guy came before 1:30PM. I couldn't get a new digital cable box yet. Because NewWave don't have them yet. They should change to digital in Spring not in December. 
WEDNESDAY-The Look salon is closing on December 23. I have to look for a new salon to get my hair cut. I may go to Studio 59 salon on the square. Carol told me Stori go to TonJJ. But it wasn't in the list online. 
THURSDAY-Today was the last day I wash T-shirts. Because I start wearing long sleeve shirts. Last week.😡
FRIDAY-Frontier E-mail me to tell me they are putting on paperless bill I try to email them. But my e-mail came back to me. Today was payday. I didn't go back to get my Paycheck. I will Monday or Tuesday.I call Frontier about not being on paperless bill. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah     

No comments:

Post a Comment