Friday, December 22, 2017

My week 12/ 16 to 12/22

SATURDAY-My parents haven't call about Christmas Eve dinner. I went to Walmart for the month with coupons I got 14 Items it cost me over $49.00
   SUNDAY-There wasn't any coupons in the Sunday paper Today. I didn't clean Today. 
 MONDAY-I  received 2 Christmas post cards. 1 is from Lyndsay & Matthew Blake. The other one is from Trisanna and Michael Charles. 
 TUESDAY-I didn't have to clean that much. Because They clean last night for the board meeting Today. I walk to the mailbox no mail. I didn't clean my shoes out Yesterday or Today. My snow boots from Overstock.com was ship Today. 
 WEDNESDAY-When I got back from the post office. My game Bejeweled was down for maintenance on my PC. 

 THURSDAY-I update Iphone. They want me to sign up apple pay. I got my gas bill. They didn't credit $335.00 on my credit Balance. I call Hoosier  Upland the lady told me the $335.00 will be on January bill.
 FRIDAY-I been 10 years since I saw Clay Aiken in concert in Merrillville, IN and meet Sue. Dad had his pacemaker in  for 10 years. Just saying someone F-- this Christmas up and I didn't do it My new snow boots came. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment