Friday, December 29, 2017

My week 12/23 to 12/29

SATURDAY-I try to tell Carol what mom said on the phone she wasn't happy on the phone. Mom told me Carol didn't want  Christmas Eve dinner the time Mom want. Carol call me a lier, then Christy call me lier. Try to tell them that want mom said. They call me a lier. I call mom she said yes she said it. That Carol didnt  want dinner the time mom want. So my sister are rude. 
SUNDAY-Yes both sister are bitches. I text Christy about in The ER 10 years ago. She told me I lie about it and never happen. 
 MONDAY-Christmas Day. I sleep good last night. Because I told Carol off after dinner. It was eating me for 6 or more years. I don't think about hating her anymore. I will not trust her feel save around her.. I went off the road this morning. I was almost to Carol's. I didn't get hurt or my car. this picture is not me and I didn't hit limbs.
TUESDAY-I went to the bank to put my Christmas money in. My gas tank door was freeze. A guy stop and help me open the door.  
WEDNESDAY-It was 5 outside this morning when I went to work. I wake up 14 mins late for work. Because I forgot to turn on the alarm on my Iphone
THURSDAY-I fall to seep in the living room. Wake up at 4:17AM. I found my Iphone it was dead, it wouldn't turn on. I put my Iphone on a charger. It took about 2 mins for my Iphone turn on. 
FRIDAY-The soap  opera wasn't on CBS Today. Because of College Basketball game and Sun Bowl. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment