Friday, January 5, 2018

My week 12/30 to 1/5/18

SATURDAY-A old classmate came last night for me to sign a card for another classmate that lost a son. My living room was a mess. I wash my towels and sheets from my bed. I turn on my dishwasher today. 
 SUNDAY-There wasn't no coupons Today. paper. I didn't take the trash out Today. I have 4 bgs of trash, to cold for me. I update my firewall for my home computer.
MONDAY-It been a week since I told Carol off and I haven't been piss off at her before I go to bed. I donate $84.00 to National Inclusion Project.
  TUESDAY-It was -3 at 4:30AM. I could get in my car. I could start the car it cry too. I got done working at 10:45AM. I didn't get my mail Today
WEDNESDAY-Went to the hospital for a blood test. I found out my doctor  not in Paoli anymore. I talk to Stori, about the doctor she forgot to tell me. I order Fitbit Alta HR Activity tracker with additional band from QVC
 THURSDAY-I call Southern Indiana community Health care. To see the only doctor in Paoli will take me. No she don't take new persons.  So I have a FNP for my health care.
FRIDAY-I start reading She Woke Up Married by Suzanne Macpherson last night. I stop reading Queen Maker. I drove to the mail boxes to get my mail. 
UNTIL NEXT TIME 
Deborah   

No comments:

Post a Comment