Friday, January 19, 2018

My week 1/13 to 1/19

SATURDAY-I woke up at 5:30AM, fall back to sleep got up at 9AM M neighbor was cleaning my deck off. So I didn't have to go outside today. I turn on my dishwasher.

 SUNDAY-I got in my car. I let the car on for about 15 mins. Then Mike came and clean the car off that I couldn't.
MONDAY-I went to the mailbox I text my boss about the parking lot for Tomorrow.She told me it was nasty and the cleaning crew didn't clean on Friday, and they have Today off. So There NO laundry for Tomorrow. WDRB text me Paoli school is close Tomorrow.

TUESDAY-My other boss text me last night. She ask if I would work Today. I said sorry no. I feel bad but I didn't think I could get down my steps. My W-2 is in my mailbox. I know this because I received a E-mail from USPS. So I pm Trisanna about my W-2
 WEDNESDAY-I text Michael about my W-2 and that I would text him Tomorrow for him to pick my W-2 up for Trisanna.
 THURSDAY-I walk to the mailbox at 10AM. Then I got my laundry done. Michael came to get my W-2.
 FRIDAY-Drove out of the trailer park parking lot on Ice. I was able to park the wrong way in the parking lot. When I got home from work. All the Ice and snow is from my car , it took a week
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment