Friday, January 26, 2018

My week 1/20 to 1/26

SATURDAY-I call Carol to see if they was coming in town because I need my mail there was shoes and pants in it. So they came Mike got my mailbox key. I told Mike about the other box that my shoes and pants in.

SUNDAY-I went to Walmart for the month with coupons. I save about $10.00. The ramp was melted from the snow. So I could use it Today. 
MONDAY-I went to Walmart for the week. When I was driving home it start raining bad. Then went to the workshop to pick up my paycheck. Then to William Brother to get 2 bottles of pills refill. I didn't wait I went to the bank. Then went back to William Brothers to pick up the pill bottles. 

TUESDAY-I had a lot of laundry. I had 2 weeks of laundry in one day. Christy call me at lunch break about what will happen next Tuesday with Mom.
 WEDNESDAY-I mail 3 8x11 brown envelopes of friendship books from the post office I talk to Dad about Tuesday.

THURSDAY-I got half of my laundry done by 8:05AM. My Co-worker text me, asking if I was going to pass out notes. I said no because I haven't since every place what the orders on Thursdays.
FRIDAY-The High School got a threat last night. So they closed the schools Today. The basketball game will play Tonight. No one can't have any bags or purses with them tonight. Order out went crazy.
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment