Friday, January 12, 2018

My week 1/6 to 1/12

SATURDAY-Mom call last night said she need to talk to me Tomorrow. Mom came she have health problem and will have surgery.  I text Christy to tell her I was putting a card with $25.00 cash in the out going nail box and she text me back when she received the card
 SUNDAY-There was coupons in the paper Today. I didn't clean. The temp was 17 when I woke up for the day.. The high hit about 40.

MONDAY-I put my towels. On my way back from the mail box. I hit mud and fall down. I had to wash all my clothes and walking shoes. I got Cara Nicotera mad at me. She block me and going to stop swap FB's with  me. Before she block me. She pm me and told  me to F myself. She not in the right mind. Persons who stay friends with her better watch out. 


TUESDAY-I had 6 load of laundry at work. I drove to the mail boxes. Because I don't want to fall in mud again.
WEDNESDAY-After I went to the Post Office. I went to Stori's  to take Chad Birthday card out there. I had Stori hook up my fitbit watch.. It may Ice up Thursday night. I may not make it to work Friday. So I'm taking my hours in Tomorrow. 


THURSDAY-I took my hours to the workshop then went to gas my car up. Then went to Walmart for the week. I park my car wrong so if there blacktop by Tuesday. I will be able to get to work. 
FRIDAY-At 5AM the ramp was all Ice. My front deck was Ice. I put Kitchen salf on my front deck and steps. It start snowing around 11:30AM. At 1:30PM the weather channel app have 1-3 not 3-5 of snow



UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah
   

No comments:

Post a Comment