Friday, February 2, 2018

My week 1/27 to 2/2

SATURDAY-I wash my towels and bed sheets. I put another sheet of sheets on my bed. I put my rent check in the out going mail box. 
 SUNDAY-Michael dog Miller pass away last night. I call Stori Yesterday about the movies Forever My Girl.


MONDAY-Matthew Birthday he 33 year old. Stori and I went yesterday afternoon to the movie in French Lick. But the ticks wasn't for that theatre. But we did see the movie Forever My Girl. at 4:45PM Then we went to Denny for dinner.
TUESDAY-They didn't take Mom to the OR until 12:45PM when they should took her at 12:30PM. They took 3 lymph nodes.Mom came home Tonight.
WEDNESDAY-Text Christy to see how Mom wa at 11AM.. Christy text Mom had a bad night taking nap. Then at 6PM I text again. Mom ate dinner. 
THURSDAY-I went gas my car up. Then went to Walmart for the week if I can't get out next Monday (2/5). It did rain and snow this afternoon
FRIDAY-I had to work on my car this morning to open my car doors. Because they was freezes the back doors wouldn't open until 1PM. The lady I work for on Tuesdays had my paycheck. Christy went to  Chicago for the day. She will came back Tomorrow. I couldn't do the bottles and cans Today. So I came home at 9:30AM. 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment