Friday, February 16, 2018

My week 2/10 to 2/16

SATURDAY-The weather was good. I didn't read as I watch TV. Because Paoli High School girl basketball team is Regional Champs. So I watch video's on Facebook.
  SUNDAY-It didn't freeze Ice last night. Rain off and on all morning. I wonder how Stori is.
MONDAY-Stori have thrush . I received my Ebates check it $7.45. I  park my car the wong in the trailer parking lot. 
TUESDAY-I only had 6 load of laundry at work, so I got done at 10:30AM. Stori told me Livia will start working at the Hotel in March. Because of school and band stuff. 
 
 WEDNESDAY-It Valentine 2018. There was a shooter at Parkland, FL High School. The shooter was 19 year old. that use to go the school but drop out. It rain all day. 
THURSDAY-I was doing laundry this morning  the TV went out. I post on Facebook in the group Paoli Talk. I'm not the only one. I did call NewWave. The lady call me back. She told me that Paoli was in an outage. 
 FRIDAY-I order strawberrys from the High School band for the last time last night around 9:30PM. I got ask if I would clean another build I said yes. I will go on Wednesday's at 8AM for about an hour.
UNTIL THE NEXT TIME
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment