Friday, February 23, 2018

My week 2/17 to 2/23

SATURDAY-I woke up at 3:30AM with pain. I thought I was getting the flu. But I didn't I start feeling good. I went to Walmart for the month with coupons. I  got 20 Items it cost me $62.42. I order the movie Wonder then order pull-on blue jean.
 SUNDAY-There wasn't no coupons in the Sunday Paper. I been thinking about the job on Wednesday. I hope I don't mess it up. 
 MONDAY-I gas my car up. I think I will gas my car up one time a month. I forgot there no mail Today. I was thinking how old Malcolm. He is 18 month old yesterday. 
 TUESDAY-II had 6 load of laundry at work. Then I went to the workshop to talk to a lady about what I need to do Tomorrow. 
WEDNESDAY- The job  will be ok. But I didn't mop the floor, it may take until 11AM next week. I received the movies Wonder and my blue jeans.
THURSDAY-It Livia 18th Birthday. I watch the movie Wonder this morning. I didn't go to get my mail Today. 


 FRIDAY-I got done working at 11AM. I found out they turn in the orders into KFCYesterday. I will get Yesterday and Today. mail Tomorrow. So I can take my rent check to the out going mailbox Tomorrow.
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment