Friday, March 30, 2018

My week 3/24 to 3/30

SATURDAY-I'm in my 20 journal. I walk 10,256 Yesterday. 10 persons read my weekly blog before 9:30AM this morning. Mom and Dad pick me at 4PM for Lyzah 4th birthday party. I put pictures in the kids photo albums.
 SUNDAY-I forgot to turn off my alarm on my Iphone. So I woke up at 4:30AM. I order Ink for my printer from HP.com. Capitalone text me to see if I order from HP.com. I call capitalone to tell that I did order from HP.com
MONDAY-I got my state Farm car Insurance, it went up. I did call the office in Paoli.. I'm hoping to pay my car Insurance on April. My landlord didn't call me and tell me. I don't have wrong to burn stuff in back of my trailer like last year.
 TUESDAY-I work until 12:30PM. My Ink from HP.com was ship Today. It rain off and on all day. I start writing my pen pal letter on print shop. 
 WEDNESDAY-I wasn't sick Today. So I got to work but it rain off and on all day again. I was taking the trash out at work and a person cell phone was on the ground by her car wet because of the rain but it was working. 
THURSDAY-Last night I post on Facebook asking if Old National Bank was open on Friday. I received a replying tweet from Old National Bank. Hi Deborah, Our banking centers are open regular business hours on Friday March 30.. Let us know if you need anything else!. I was able to get my paycheck before 9AM. 
FRIDAY- It Good Friday 2018. I got up for the day after 6AM. I got to the bank after 8:30AM I received my Ink Today. I received friendship books.
   UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment