Friday, April 13, 2018

My week 4/7 to 4/13

SATURDAY-My color ink for my printer dead last night and it a new ink. Ink color blue work. But pink will not work and red came out as yellow. So I order a new color last night. I hope that is my problem. I will not put pictures in my weekly blog anymore because it take time to find the pictures. Carol and Mike came with the Backpack of Blessing 6th Annual  BBQ Chicken dinner. I had 1/4 Barbecue Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes, Baken Beans, Coleslaw and dessert . Carol cut up the chicken for me. 

 SUNDAY-I got 27 pen pal letters done in 3 days. I check the envelopes that I didn't know. Try to clean around the couch. Because I had friendship books and pen pal letters stuff around the couch on the flood.

MONDAY-There was snow on the car's and my ramp this morning, so I couldn't use my ramp. Stori had hers surgery Today. She should went home. Today. I'm hoping this will help. I need my niece back. I received my property tax paper on my trailer. I could pay them online but they what 2.5% with the total.  So I will go to the complex on Wednesday pay in full.

TUESDAY-I had 6 load of laundry at work. So I got done at 10:30AM. I went to make a appointment to see my new FNP on 4/19 at 1PM. Then I went to pay my taxes on my trailer.  Stori is in pain and eating crackers. They fix Stori hernia too. The landlord husband is cleaning out the sewer. He told me I will do what he tell me to do. Because I don't want brown water in my washer like last time. My luck he will sue me for something. Because I didn't want to do it. He told me that I have to do  what he want. I have water waiting in my washer for about 30 mins now. I guess this date is bad for me. Because last year on the date my landlord call and said her family saw me burning stuff in the back of my trailer. That is a lie because. I didn't go outside that day back of my trailer. I just walk to the mailbox and back. I haven't received my color ink yet. I bet I will get the ink Tomorrow. Stori is in pain. 

WEDNESDAY-I received a text from FedEX. They unable to delivery my Hp color ink Today. I call FedEX the bag is on the wrong truck Today. A FedEX truck came to my trailer but no Hp color ink. Stori didn't text back Today. 

THURSDAY-FedEX can't find my tracking number. I did call FedEX the guy said the Hp color ink will be here Today. Stori feel sore but a bit better. My computer was turn off when I went in my computer room this morning. The color ink came before 12PM. YES red and pink colors is working. 

FRIDAYI had problem with the vacuum at work. The lady who take care of my hours fix the vacuum. I didn't received anymore friendship books this week. I wish I had a house so I could get a dog. Stori feel about same. Finally have an appetite last night and ate something other than rice. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME.
Deborah     

No comments:

Post a Comment