Friday, April 20, 2018

My week4/14 to 4/20

SATURDAY-I didn't do that much. I did print out pen pal letters. Hallmark didn't have a new movie on Tonight.

SUNDAY-I think I delete my computer. The welcome will not come up  and no apps. I didn't sleep that long because I was sick because of the computer. 

MONDAY-I went to gas my car up at 7AM then went to Walmart for the week. Came home put stuff away. Got the coupons and the 3 brown envelopes went to the  Post Office. Then went back to Walmart with the coupons. When I got home I call Stori about my  computer. Stori and Chad took my computer to Tomtech.

TUESDAY-I got done working at 10:30AM. I text Stori at break at 9:30AM to see if she heard from Tomtech. She said nope. So I told Stori if they can't fix it to order another window 7 computer for me.

WEDNESDAY-I order more picture from my Iphone. Stori and Ian came with my computer. Stori hook up the printer and my print shop. We haven't hook up my firewall yet. I can't play bejeweled Bliz on firefox. So until I get my firewall is up I will play my games on Explorer internet. I don't have to go to work on Friday. I will go in on Monday to do some stuff. 

THURSDAY-I try to clean my computer room. Sunday morning I couldn't do anything because when something is not right . I can't do anything and I don't like watching TV all night until 11PM every night. I meeted the lady who will take over my health care. she had me get a blood test. I have to wait to get my meds until I hear from her office. 

FRIDAY-I woke up at 4:55AM but I didn't get up for the day until 7AM. I did clean the computer room. I made address labels with my landlord address on them  with the print shop. So I don't have to print out a envelope from the computer every month. I was able to get my meds after 2PM. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment