Friday, April 27, 2018

My weekly 4/21 to 4/27

SATURDAY-I clean the living room and Kitchen. Watching The Funeral of First Lady Barbara Bush on CNN My electric and gas bills is in my mailbox. I will get them on Monday. 

SUNDAY-I went to Walmart for the week today. Saw Mom and Dad there. I had Iphone bill scheduled to pay Tomorrow. But I received a text from Verizon saying I need to pay.

MONDAY-I did the bottles and cans. Stori text to see if I want to go to Salem to hers doctor appointment then to they new Walmart . I said Yes. Stori appointment  was 30 mins late. Stori told me that Parker got his permit. So I text Parker Congratulations

TUESDAYI got done working at 10:45AM. I took a picture of the bag of whole strawberries from Schwan's to send to Stori. Stori call to tell me how to do the strawberries. 

WEDNESDAY-They haven't change to the front door yet Today. I didn't get any pen pal letters. I only got The Orange Countian paper.

THURSDAY-I put laundry away and wash my whites and put away. Got strawberries from Schwan's out of the freezer. I have to wait for 2 hours before I can cut them. Clean the bathroom. I was able to cut the strawberries before the 2 hours was over. 

FRIDAY-I couldn't do everything at work. Because The carpet is new so I didn't have to vacuum Today. I haven't received my pictures from shutterfly yet. I saw Mike at the bank. The Bank will have new hours starting May 29. The Bank will not be open on Saturday but the window. will until 12PM. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah   

No comments:

Post a Comment