Friday, May 4, 2018

My week 4/28 to 5/4

SATURDAY-I received a text from Christy saying Congrats. You will be a new great Aunt! The sex will be reveal next week. I will have to learn a new name. I put new Insurance card in my car.

SUNDAY-I would love to post the news on Facebook but didn't. I renewal my Paoli news paper online Today.

MONDAY-I told Stori what Christy text me on Saturday. A guy open the door for me at the Post Office as I was going out he was next in line for the window at Post Office.

TUESDAY-Yesterday I received a refund check from Publishers Clearing house for 4.8.76. I took it to the bank to see if it was a real check. I could cash it Today. But I will put it in my checking next Friday.

WEDNESDAY-They put the wall back up. So I don't know if I can work on Friday. I received my 62 pictures from Shutterfly. I update my Iphone before work.  I open 5 windows to cool the trailer off. There grass in the bird house. So I had to put the bird house in a trash bag.

THURSDAY- Last night Christy email a video of Sophia and Harper with 2 big black balloons. They pop the balloons pink paper came out. So Lyndsay and Matthew having another girl. I don't have to go to work Tomorrow. I will go to work on Monday. It rain Today but not all day. 

FRIDAY-I had trouble getting to the chests with Bejeweled game last night . I found out I'm not the only one  having trouble with the game. It feel funny not going to work. I may go to Walmart Tomorrow for the week because I'm working on Monday. I need to clean this home. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment