Friday, May 11, 2018

My week 5/5 to 5/11

SATURDAY-Jamey Invite me to Livia Graduation part. I'm not going to Graduation but the party. My facebook news feed is not working and Bejeweled Blitz chests not working. I went to Walmart for the week. I try everything to fix the feed it didn't work. 

SUNDAY-My facebook news feed is back working. I got yahoo for my home page for Firefox and explorer. My TV work ok. Today Because channel 12 was crazy yesterday.

MONDAY-I had to call Capitalone. Because my bill wasn't paid Yesterday. The lady said it will be paid Today. 

TUESDAY-I cut old T-shirts into rags. I had 6 loads of laundry at work. I work until 12:30PM. It feel like Fall this  morning. It was about 47 at 5:30AM.

WEDNESDAY-I couldn't mop because we didn't have any clean blue pads. So I got done at 10AM. Stori text me. She will have Mother Day lunch at 1PM. I went to see the lady I work for, she wasn't there. I went to my on this Day on Facebook. It been 4 years since my friend  Sue got Clay Aiken autograph for me with Stori help.

THURSDAY-I fix my bathroom door knob last night. Put laundry away  I start wearing shorts  today. I vacuum my living room. 

FRIDAY-I could work Today. I got done at 11:15AM. The vacuum was working. I have more windows to clean I'm happy about that.  My game Bejeweled Blitz is mess up. No one can play Rare Gems without having the game freezing 
UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment