Friday, May 18, 2018

My week 5/12 to 5/18

SATURDAY-My neighbor told me the lady in the Yellow trailer by the trash bins. Got into  it with the landlord. So the lady is moving he trailer out next month. One of the trailer the landlord own can't keep renter.

SUNDAY-It Mother Day. I had Chips and Little Debbie for breakfast. Because I need to drive out to Stori at 12:30PM. Like alway I was the first one there. Jamey didn't eat. He didn't feel good. I think he miss his mom too.

MONDAY-I was done at Walmart at 7:30AM. My engine light came on as I was passing the bank. So When I got home I call Mom to tell Dad about the engine light. But I can drive over 40 miles. 

TUESDAY-I work until 12:30PM I had 7 load of laundry, I cut rags. The weekly Leadboard wouldn't reset on Bejeweled Blitz. Some told me I have to turn off my whole computer from 1:50 to 2:10 to have it to reset it.   

WEDNESDAY-I had to get the blue pads from the other build/ I gas up my car. I call Stori about the lady I work for on Tuesday told me Yesterday and about my engine light. 

THURSDAY-I got my oil change. Then I went to Walmart with coupons. As I was in Walmart I got a crazy text from Christy. We had dinner at Mom and Dad. 

FRIDAY-I was able to get the vacuum done before everyone got there. I did the windows. I got done working at 11:30AMI told everyone about our open house for Dad 90 Birthday.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah     

No comments:

Post a Comment