Friday, May 25, 2018

My week 5/19 to 5/25

SATURDAY-I woke up at 4:30AM for the Royal Wedding. I don't like Meghan Markle dress. But I love the bishop.

SUNDAY-I got home around 9:30PM last night from Livia graduate party. I took a 2 hours nap Today. Because I got up at 4:30AM Yesterday. I couldn't take a nap Yesterday before Livia graduate party. 

MONDAY-I don't know why I don't feel right. I took the order out list to the building. I only had 2 brown envelopes to mail Today. I received my Insurance for my trailer. 

TUESDAY-I got done working at 10:30AM. On the way back from the bank my oil light came on . I order cookies and brownies for Stori Birthday. They are gluten free. I'm going to call Starr about my A/C Tomorrow.

WEDNESDAY-I call Starr about my A/C. They came Today. I have Cold air now. Then I call the lady who cut my hair. She can cut it Tomorrow morning at 11:30AM.

THURSDAY-The lady who cut my hair Text me asking if I could come in at 12:30PM.   I got there the lady was 10 mins late getting to me. I text Carol to see if she got the flyer for Dad 90 Birthday. She text back nope.

FRIDAY-The order out day was crazy. I call Capitalone about the $342.17 bill to Starr. So They don't call me about the bill. Then after paying the bill. I went to get my mail. Then went to the bank.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah   

No comments:

Post a Comment