Friday, June 1, 2018

My week 5/26 to 6/1

SATURDAY-I went to Walmart for the week, so I don't have to go on Monday. I wash the towels and my bed sheets and put another set of sheets on my bed.

SUNDAY-I got about 5 pen pal letter done. I turn off my alarms I have on my Iphone for Tonight and Tomorrow.

MONDAY-It Memorial Day. I woke up at 6:30AM. Got out of bed at 7:15AM. I got some pen pal letters done. 

TUESDAY-I had 6 load of laundry at work. Got done at 10:30AM. Went to get a bottle refill and went to post office. 

WEDNESDAY-I got done working at 10AM. The cookies and brownies I order for Stori. They got there Today. But Shadow Family dog ate all the cookies and brownies herself 24 in all.  Carol came with the flyer. I will post it on Saturday. It is Stori 42 Birthday. 

THURSDAY-Stori took me to the place we are going to be at on the 9th. It storm Today. TV power box went out for 2 mins. 

FRIDAY-I didn't do everything at work. So I got done about 10:30AM. Went to the bank before went home to get Sophia Birthday money. I was thinking Tomorrow is Michael and Trisanna 6 year anniversary of married.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah   

No comments:

Post a Comment