Friday, June 8, 2018

My week 6/2 to 6/8

SATURDAY-Michael and Trisanna been married 6 years. I put the flyer about Dad 90 Birthday on Facebook. Carol got me meat from WHAS Crusade for Children. I don't have to cook for the week. 

SUNDAY-Matthew and Lyndsay been married 7 years. Christy is 61 Today. I got 4 pen pal letters done. I didn't clean the trailer. I watch Anne Frank Diary.

MONDAY-I received a letter from SS it a form for June 2016. I call them I had 40 mins wait. So I wait for 10 mins then hang up the phone. 

TUESDAY-I got done at 10:30AM. I forgot to ask to get a box of rags. I text Christy. She will come Tomorrow with Sophia and Harper.

 WEDNESDAY-I got done working at 10:30AM. My boss is on Vacation. When Christy text me to tell me they was going to Mom and Da. So I went out to they house and gave Sophia hers Birthday card. 

THURSDAY-Mom call a friend of the family pass away last night Sharon Garritson. It Stori and Jamey been married for 21 years.

FRIDAY-I didn't sleep good last night I did ok at work. I thought about going with Christy. But I was to sleepy to go. It Dad 90 Birthday. I received Honey Roasted Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Cheryl's.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment