Friday, June 22, 2018

My week 6/16 to 6/22

SATURDAY-I went to Walmart with about 5 coupons. I order 66 pictures from Shutterfly from Dad 90 Birthday. We had Father Day Today at Carol's. I order bra's from Walmart online. I order nightgowns from JcPenny online with Ebates.

SUNDAY-It Barry Manilow 75 Birthday. I tweet him I told him I hope he is feeling better from Bronchial. Barry was in the hospital for 2 days. He miss his open night at Westgate, and Westgate had a cake for Barry for Tonight show. 

MONDAY-I went to Walmart at 7AM for the week. Then went to post office I couldn't park. So I went to gas the car up. Then went back to the post office. 

TUESDAY-I guess I will get done working at 10:30AM now on. I guess I will turn off my computer. So Bejeweled Bliz score will stay.

WEDNESDAY-Sophia is 7 Today. I may not be working on Wednesday anymore. I will check on Tuesday. I received my 3 nightgowns from JcPenny.

THURSDAY-My bra's from Walmart will be in my mailbox Tomorrow. I put all my laundry alway Today. It Owen 7 Birthday. 

FRIDAY-I have to go get my paychek on Monday. Because didn't have them Today before I went home. My bras, stamps and the pictures from Dad 90th Birthday open house was in my mailbox Today. I took the pictures to dad. I show dad my car door lock. .

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah       

No comments:

Post a Comment