Friday, June 15, 2018

My week 6/9 to 6/15

SATURDAY-Carol and didn't learn from Christmas Eve when I went off on Carol. Yesterday Carol said we was going out eat. I ask when Carol said it up to Mike. Mike said up to THE BOSS (Carol) it went on and on that way 3 or 4 time. I was the last one to put out from Carol house NO MIKE so I drove home. Because I didn't went to drove around town looking for them. Took Mike 5 min after I got home to call I didn't anwser. Why he didn't call me as I was drive from his house. Because Carol and Mike are asshole. Dad open house went great. There was about 100 that came. 

SUNDAY-We all went to Stori's at 2PM for the day. We had We had fun, we watch the video from 30 year ago Dad 6oth Birthday. Matthew, Lyndsay, Christopher and the girls went home this morning. 

MONDAY-Went to Mom and Dad at 2:45PM to give Dad his Birthday gifts. We Sat around and talk. Then everyone but my parents went to 33 Brick Street for dinner. I got home around 10PM. All my cousins going home Tomorrow. So everyone hug. 

TUESDAY-I came home from work and took a nap 3 time. All my cousins who came for Dad 90th Birthday went home. I ask Schwan's how long I can order strawberry's. They told me I can order all year long. 

WEDNESDAY-I thank the head lady at work for Dad Birthday card. I got done working at 10:30AM. I need to sleep for 5 days. 

THURSDAY-I turn off my alarm last night. I sleep in until 7:30AM. I clean the kitchen and put some laundry away. I hope I catch up on my sleep Today. Christy text me more pictures from Dad 90th Birthday party. 

FRIDAY-Everyone love my T-shirt that Christy got me. I made a list Today. Because we was out of stuff at work. I show Dad Birthday cakes at work. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah       

No comments:

Post a Comment