Friday, June 29, 2018

My week 6/23 to 6/29

SATURDAY-Stori text about having lunch at 1PM Tomorrow for Owen Birthday. I didn't do any cleaning. I was on Facebook all morning. I do need to clean my living room. 

SUNDAY-Went to Stori's at 12:30PM. I told Owen I would get his Birthday gift Tomorrow. I give Malcolm My big Winnie The Pooh. I hope they didn't put it in the trash can. 

MONDAY-Went to Walmart put my stuff away. Went to the post office then went to the workshop to give the order out list and pick up my paycheck. There was a note with my paycheck. I'm getting a bonus on the next paycheck. Went to the bank then at 10AM I went out to Stori's to give Owen his Birthday card and money.  

TUESDAY-I had all 7 load of laundry at work. I open a new box of old shirts that I cut into rags for the cleaning crews. 

WEDNESDAY-I got done working at 10:15AM. I got 2 bags of Starwberry from Schwan's. Dad took my car out to Carol's so Mike can fix my car door lock. It took about 2 hours, Michael help too. 

THURSDAY-I couldn't sleep in this morning. I clean some of the living room. I put some of the laundry I did Yesterday away Today. 

FRIDAY-I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I start vacuum another office and a biggest room. I went to get stuff for the laundry room at work. One was toilet bowl cleaner. By the time I got back from the other builder. I couldn't see the cleaner in the back seat.We went to get the pizza's I got my pizza told the lady I work for about the cleaner. I was thinking driving home. The cleaner could be under the front passenger seat of the car. I park the car at home. Walk around the back seat look under the front passenger seat it was there. So at 2PM I took it over to the workshop before I got my mail

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah  

No comments:

Post a Comment