Friday, July 6, 2018

My week 6/30 to 7/6

SATURDAY-I couldn't sleep in again. I wash my towels and bed sheets. Put other set of bed sheets on my bed. I open Thursday and Friday mail. I received a Thank You card from the Chairman and CEO of OLD NATIONAL BANK for banking there for 25 years.

SUNDAY-Iput towels away. I put dishes away. Put Malcolm picture as my profile picture on Facebook for his birthday. I didn't sleep in again.

 MONDAY-I went to Walmart for the week. I was the first at the window at the post office. I received a new Medicare card.

TUESDAY-I was thinking I may be  able to walk in the back door at work on Friday. I couldn't find my scissors at work. So I have to buy a new one. 

WEDNESDAY-It 4th of July I was able to sleep in Today. I did laundry and had everything hanging up in the trailer. Because there was heat Advisory Today.   I could put my laundry away Today. Didn't go to the mailbox Today will Friday.

THURSDAY-I didn't sleep in I try too. I clean the bathroom. I dust my bedroom before lunch. I need to clean more of my bedroom and Kitchen. Will do it before work. 

FRIDAY-I didn't vacuum that many office Today. Everyone wasn't there. I forgot my water bottle at work. So at 11:30AM I went back to get it. I went to get my mail. It was the first time since Monday. I didn't clean this morning at home. Because my WIFI was down and I had try to get it working again.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah    

No comments:

Post a Comment