Friday, July 13, 2018

My week 7/7 to 7/13

SATURDAY-I check my bank app. My payment for my Capitalone master card, it didn't get to the bank yet. So I call Capitalone. The guy said it take 5 days for the bank to get it. I think it not showing at the bank yet because Today is Saturday and my bank is not open on Saturdays anymore. I dust some of the living room. I put weeds from the water meter cover. 

SUNDAY-I sleeped for 7 hours last night. I fill a bird feeder. Mom call ask me to do something for her. Later in the day I call Mom. Dad ask me to do something for him.

MONDAY-I got 3 pairs of scissors Today. I will keep one in my tote bag for work on Tuesdays. Went to the post office. They was about 3 mins late opening the window. The lady in front of me was pregnancy. Everyone got a note about the roads getting work on. No one allow to be on the roads from 8AM to 7PM. I check my bank app the payment for my Capitalone master card is there.

TUESDAY-I was only one working and the lady I work for. I had 5 load of laundry Today.at work. They was working on Longest St. When I was coming home. So I came in the trailer park the wrong way. They will pavement W. Hospital Rd Tomorrow. 

WEDNESDAYI was able to clean Today. They didn't work on W. Hospital Rd Today. Dad call about what he ask on Sunday. I got my laundry done Will put laundry away Tomorrow. 
      
 THURSDAY-I put laundry away. Clean my bedroom up. I wonder if they will work on W. Hospital Rd Today. Work on friendship books. I took a old toothbrush clean around the outside of the kitchen sink. They are blacktoping W. Hospital Rd. 

FRIDAYI got to work without any trouble. Because it Friday 13. I only vacuum one office Today. The guys working on the roads made the trailer park parking lot into road as a detour.

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Deborah   

No comments:

Post a Comment