Friday, November 24, 2023

My crazy week 11/18 to 11/24

SATURDAY-I had to get someone to help me get the bottle water. Because I couldn't move the pack. I did use the Ibotta app, I made $1.50. I couldn't get my drive safe and save app open. I had to call State Farm. They was having trouble with the app. 

SUNDAY-I made pancakes for 4 weeks. After I had my breakfast. I got my banking stuff together for Tomorrow. Indiana men basketball team lost the first game by 20 points. I cook a pizza. 

MONDAY-Former First Lady Roselyn Carter pass away. yesterday. I went to the bank after work today. My winter wreath came today. It rain off and on all day.

TUESDAY-It rain last night IU men basketball team beat Louisville, KY last night. Stori came with a filter from Lowe's it work. 

WEDNESDAY-Work wasn't bad today. Pecan pie bar.from Cheryl's cookies. Christy and Christopher came down for Thanksgiving. I did turn off all of my alarms on my phone for work. I turn off the vacuum for Thursday and Friday. Carol and Mikke been married for 48 years. 

THURSDAY-Christopher came to see the house. Went out to Carol's for lunch. Christy, Carol sand I move my furniture  then put the Christmas tree up. We went to Dollar General for more Christmas stuff. Before 10 pm I move my furniture back  how it was. Because I couldn't stand the couch.

FRIDAY-I got my laundry done by 12:10PM. I went to Carol's for Thanksgiving. We had to play a game. Christopher walk me out to my car. My Be Kind to Everyone t-shirt came. My new IU mug came and my new car changer for my Iphone  came today. I don't I think I can order the Christmas shirt from Be Kind to Everyone.  I think they are out of stock.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment