Friday, December 1, 2023

My crazy week 11/25 to 12/1

 SATURDAY-I find a snowman topper. I thought about putting it on the outside table, but didn't. Parker didn't came to help me clean the top of the car. My Billy shoes came. I use the Ibotta app I made $1.50.

SUNDAY-IU fire the head football coach Allen. His buyout was 15 millions. I put my blue jeans away today. Because I forgot to put them away yesterday. Lyzah and Malcolm didn't came. 

MONDAY-Only thing I had on my mind was my dentist appointment. My appointment went good. All my candles came today. My hallmark mugs came Today too.

TUESDAY-The wind was bad and cold. So I didn't gas my car up today. I pick up Chad and Ian today. Lyzah and Malcolm came to see the Christmas tree and the Christmas town. I didn't have any mail. 

WEDNESDAY-I sleep 6 hours last night. I gas up my car after work  today. It wasn't windy today. I should received  all my orders orders from Amazon tomorrow. 

THURSDAY-It Clay Aiken 45 Birthday. My day went down after 5PM. All Louisville channels was off. I couldn't watch and Louisville channels all night. I had my yearly meeting today. That should be for June. 

FRIDAY-I had the channels this morning on my bedroom TV but they wasn't from Louisville. Then went in the living room turn on the TV. NO local channels on the living room TV. So I text Stori at 7AM. and told her. She will came and go on the Internet for me. But she didn't came because she didn't feel good and busy with the basketball team food. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment