Friday, December 8, 2023

My crazy week 12/2 to 12/8

 SATURDAY-My Louisville channels was back by 6:12 -IU win last night. -PM last night. I was home from Walmart at 7:255AM. I use the Ibotta app I made $5.00. I withdraw $20.00 from Ibotta app. I put Clay Aiken Christmas CD in my car. 

SUNDAY-The lady who clean for me. What to do it tomorrow. So I have to pick up everything. I got my banking stuff together for tomorrow. I put the snow reindeer together today. 

MONDAY-What I thought I saw on Friday, did happen.  It was crazy at work today. I did went to the bank. I rain off and on all day. 

TUESDAY-I got home from work I didn't have Louisville channels again. My printer had paper in it . I didn't know how to get out before work. I put Peacock on my TV in my bedroom. So I can watch the IU game in bed. 

WEDNESDAY-IU win last night. I didn't have Louisville channels this morning. Orange County Fiber post on facebook, how to get Louisville back. I had to get the playback update on my youtube TV online and on my Iphone to change the channels.

THURSDAY-The TV channels are good. Stori and I Be Kind to Everyone shirts was in the mailbox. But the shirts was wrong. So I email the company. They mail the right shirts, I hope today. I will have to mail the wrong ones back. 

FRIDAY-The Elf on the shelf made a mess at work  last night with toilet paper and other stuff. I didn't get any mail today. 

UNTIL NEXT WEEK 

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment