Friday, December 22, 2023

My crazy week 12/16 to 12/22

 SATURDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. I use Ibotta app, I made $1.75. Stori and Jamey went to a fundraiser. Jamey got mea dinner from the fundraiser.

SUNDAY-I been in the house for 7 months now tonight. At 7:30AM I couldn't turn on the light hanging on the headboard. I had to put a new light bulb in it. 

MONDAY-Work was crazy. I'm going to buy a Hawaii shirt later. Stori came to fix my watch band. My Candy cane PJ pants come today. It snow furry after 10AM. My sidewalk and driveway was cover. But wasn't cover after 10PM.

TUESDAY-Stana was at work today. Dad come with my Christmas gift and grandpa account. Carol came with spaghetti with meatballs from Olive Garden.

WEDNESDAY-Paoli kids was on Christmas vacation after 3:15pm today until Jan 3. I got a bag of Christmas good. The Young and the Restless Fan Club sent me a Christmas card.

THURSDAY-My supervisor gave me a Christmas gift. I didn't received Christy Christmas card today. I did received the mailbox cover. 

FRIDAY-It been 16 I saw Clay Aiken in his Christmas concert and meet a claymate friend. My head boss gave me a Walmart card. I didn't received Christy Christmas card yet. Stori came to air up my tries.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment