Friday, December 15, 2023

My crazy week 12/9 to 12/15

SATURDAY-I hate the curtain rods Carol put up in my bedroom. She walk in my house without asking me if it ok if she can put the rods her way. I was at work. Stori did ask if she could be in my house. Carol mess up my bedspread she put in the dryer and now it not work on my bed. I have to buy a new bedspread now, Carol mess up the shower hooks too. I can't use the Stori got me. Under 12 hours Carol and Mike was fighting in the house. I walk in on May 18 first thing I heard was Stori saying I'm on dad side. So I know they was fighting.  Before I walk in the house. Carol alway put Mike down front  of anyone. On May 17 Carol told Stori I had NO right to talk to Stori. I had no right to tell everyone where to put my furniture in my bedroom Carol said she will put it where she what it not me. Stori and I talk about furniture for months  where to put it. In a second I had no right in the house Carol had all the right to put my furniture her way. I have to live  Carol way in my house.  I use Ibotta app I made $2.00

SUNDAY-I sleep 5 hours last night. I got my Orange County REMC Fiber bill paid. today. I put the envelope  in my mailbox for tomorrow mail. I didn't clean that much in the kitchen. Because I didn't get up until after 8AM.

MONDAY-Stori come to pick up hers 2 Be Kind to Everyone shirts. My mail lady didn't came until after 3PM. Then I pay my verizon bill and put the envelope in my mailbox for tomorrow mail. 

TUESDAY-I put 2 trash bags outside for the trash truck.I think I will put boxes in the trash can in the garage. I had to leave the dryer on at work. When I went home for the day. 3 police cars and Fire truck pass and pass the 4-H building. 

WEDNESDAY-I put the laundry from yesterday away before I start working. All laundry today was dry before I went home. I was looking at my memories on Facebook. Today would be 27 years in the trailer, but NO. I order a new pink bedspread.

THURSDAY-I put my christmas PJ in the washer, so I can wear them tomorrow at work. I never wear them before. Carol give them to me for Christmas about 2 years ago.

FRIDAY-The Christmas PJ wasn't that comfty at work. I will let Stori put them on Facebook to see if anyone want them. The bedspread came. But it not a full size. So I had to order a bedspread size full/queen.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment