Friday, December 29, 2023

My crazy week 12/23 to 12/29

 SATURDAY-I was home from Walmart by 7:16 AM. It was raining when I came out of Walmart. I did received Christy Christmas card. I got my Utility bill. I will pay it tomorrow and mail it on Tuesday. I use the Ibotta app I made $4.00.

SUNDAY-I paid my Utility bill. I watch Hallmark Christmas movies all day. I text to see what time Tomorrow. Carol told me the time will be 9:30AM. 

MONDAY-Christmas Day 2023. My eyes open at 5:07 AM. But I lay in bed until 7:30 AM. I went to Carol's at 9:20 AM. I got a lot of gift cards. Mike move my car in the morning. He didn't put my car key off. So by 4PM They had to jump my battery. I start putting my Christmas stuff away. for the year. I put my new winter mailbox cover on. 

TUESDAY-I couldn't sleep pass 5AM. So I got up around 5:30 AM for the day. I made eggs for breakfast. Parker came after 4:30PM He put my Christmas tree in the garage . He pick up the tree for a second time but the wrong way and Clay Aiken Christmas ornament fell and broken in little pieces. We wash my car too.

WEDNESDAY-I did sleep good. It was funny going back to work. Mike came and cover the Christmas tree because we didn't take anything off the tree.Then he got the 5 gallon bucket of laundry soap open for me and put the little bit was in it in the drinking dispenser. I  keep Laundry soap in. 

THURSDAY-Work was crazy. I didn't get any mail again today. I was thinking the two checks I made out last week. Was the last two of 2023. I text Stori to see when she will have my guess room bed here. She will have Parker help after Jan 3. 

FRIDAY-We got paper checks today. We didn't have direct Deposit this week, because we had Tuesday off. I was thinking at work. I will do my yearly donate of $300.00 to National Inclusion Project on Jan 1, 2024.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment