Friday, January 5, 2024

My crazy week 12/30 to 1/5/24

 SATURDAY-I had to change the battery in the thermometer that hang outside. I went to walmart for the week. I got 2 boxes of Debbie Donut sticks I put them in a bag with a box of trash bags for my bathroom. Check the Debbies and the  trash bags and I paid for all the grocery's at a self service checkout like every Saturday. I start walking out to the car. I was at home Putting the grocery's away. It hit me I didn't have the Donut sticks or trash bags. I guess I didn't put the walmart bag in the cart. So I order 100 trash bags from Amazon. I start adding up my dollar bill I have in jars. 

SUNDAY-I fill my hand soap bottles and shampoo bottle up. I thought today was Monday. So I did my yearly donate of $300.00 to National Inclusion Project. It didn't hit me until I print the paper out for my taxes. It was 12/31/23 not 1/1/24. So I will do it again tomorrow. I got Chad Birthday gift done. 

MONDAY-I went to bed at 1:30AM. I had 3 eggs for breakfast. I didn't do anything I did donate $300. to National Inclusion Project. So I will send 2 disabled kids to camp. Because of the donate from Yesterday. 

TUESDAY-The trash pick will be on Thursday. The trash bags from Amazon came today. I told some of my co-worker about my 2 donate to National Inclusion Project. 

WEDNESDAY-It Chad Sweet 16 Birthday I was having a good day until 11:30 AM everything went down hill. Carol wasn't happy she had to stop at my house so Chad get his birthday gift. 

THURSDAY-I feel this morning I was going to be dizzy before work, but I didn't it. I ask my Claymate friend if I send 4 disabled kids to camp in 2023. Because I donate $1,300.00 total. She said yes. 

FRIDAY-I was hoping Stori and Parker would came with the murphy bed today but they didn't. Stori will talk to Parker, Chad and Jamey about the murphy bed.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment