Friday, January 19, 2024

My crazy week 1/13 to 1/19

 SATURDAY-I got up at 5:20 AM to see what happen last night with the snow. Everything was cover with snow. I'm very happy I went to Walmart on Thursday. I lay back down for an hour. I received my W-2. So I pm Trisanna. I didn't walk to the mailbox. Drive to the mailbox.,  because of the cold. No one have check on me to see if I'm ready for the cold. 

SUNDAY-It got up to 14 for the outside temperature.So I turn off the water in the kitchen. Kept the bathrooms water on. I turn down my heater to 66 again.  But by 1PM I turn it up to 75 again. The workshop is not open tomorrow. I text my supervisor to see if she want me to go in to work. She text back stay home and stay warm.

MONDAY-I got in the shower at 7:30AM. It got down to 3. I just play Bejeweled Blitz  and read Shirley Jones book. I turn on the dishwasher when the outside temperature was over 10. My supervisor text me. She let me pick stay home or go in tomorrow. I pick stay home. I'm going in on Wednesday. 

TUESDAY-I got up at 7 AM. I slept 6 hours last night. At 7AM it was 8 by 7:16 AM it was 7 outside. It took after 9:30 AM, for the outside temperature go over 10. I did turn on the dishwasher after 9:30 AM.  I didn't keep the water running today. I  turn the water on before I go to bed. I read Shirley Jones book all day. I have 115 pages to read.

WEDNESDAY-It been 8 months in the house. I got to work ok. It was about 6 when I went to work. I had my brand new coat on. 

THURSDAY-It was nice not having water running in the sinks this morning. All my apps on my phone had Paoli in snow at 9:30AM. It wasn't snowing at all. It got up to 34 for the high in Paoli. 

FRIDAY-The school was close. The workshop was close. So I did my laundry this morning after I knew the workshop was close. Stori got tickets to see BON JOVI in French Lick. Then Stori found out it not the real BON JOVI. The mail lady did drive in my driveway. The snow haven't melt  on the driveway yet. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment