Friday, January 26, 2024

My crazy week1/20 TO 1/26

SATURDAY-It was 0 outside at 7:16 AM. The outside was 12 by 9:30 AM. I read Shirley Jones book all day. I have about 82 pages to go. I think I will read all day every Saturday. Next Saturday I will be able to Walmart in the morning again. The outside temperature went up to 27 for the high. The driveway didn't melt yet.

SUNDAY-It was -2 at 8 AM. It got up to 37 but my driveway didn't melt tha much only by the road. I been eating Peanut Butter and grape sandwich for lunch for the weekend, since last Saturday. I didn't think a sub sandwich would be good on Saturday and Sunday from Walmart if I got it on Thursday. 

MONDAY-It was 25 outside at 5:40 AM. I didn't sleep good last night. I got out of driveway ok. Work wasn't bad because missing work on Friday. The driveway didn't melt that much. I got Friday and Saturday mail before I pull the car in backward in the garage. The temperature at 12 PM was 46 By 1 PM my driveway was melting. 

TUESDAY-My wreath, Valentine mailbox cover and Easter mailbox cover came yesterday. I didn't see the box until 6 PM yesterday. It didn't ice last night. It was 41 outside when I went to bed. There was boom sound. Some people windows shake. There was a explosion of a house in Dubois County, IN. My neighbor check everyone house. I check my hot water heater. 

WEDNESDAY-My ink in my pen run out last night. So I have a new pen. I sleep all night last night. I didn't open my eyes until 5:23 AM. It was 50 outside when I got up for work. Work was crazy. My BIG lighters came today. Stori can't go to Walmart on Friday. She can next Friday. It rain all day again. I received my Town of Paoli bill. I pay the bill and put it back in the mailbox for tomorrow mail. 

THURSDAY-My alarm wasn't loud this morning. It was fog all day until 1 PM. It wasn't raining this morning. Stori came to help open my Valentine Day and Easter wreaths. We talk too. I broken down boxes last night. 

FRIDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. I had to cal QVC about the Indiana door mat. The lady told me if I don't received it tomorrow, to call tomorrow. I wash my towels today. I text Parker last night to ss if he want my dishes, because I'm buying rainbow dishes. Parker said yes. He coming home the week of Feb 26 for his Spring Break. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment