Friday, January 12, 2024

My crazy week 1/6 to 1/12

SATURDAY -I went Walmart this morning. I didn't forget anything today. I went to my car at 7:04AM. It was raining when I went to walmart and going home. I open my new bedspread from Amazon.

SUNDAY-I text Carol and told her off. Because I should kick her her out of the house on May 17 and 18. She told Stori she had no right to ask me where my kitchen stuff go. Then on May 18 she took my bedspread in the dryer without asking if she could put it in the dryer . I WASN'T home when she did the bedspread. Carol kick me out out of my own laundry room. I had more fun moving into  the trailer. then the house. It was Carol way in the house for 48 hours. 

MONDAY-I went to the bank to take money out for grocery for 2 months. I should get my fiber bill tomorrow. The low temp for next week will be -1 to 9. I'm getting my grocery on Thursday. Because it going to snow Friday night and the high for Saturday should be 27.

TUESDAY-I wrote my first check for 2024 for my fiber bill. I'm thinking about putting $5.00 of gas in my car. Work was crazy. 

WEDNESDAY-work was better then yesterday. I did put $5.00 of gas in my car it full. My computer went crazy for about 2 hours off and on. 

THURSDAY-I can't sleep pass 3 AM this week. I don't understand it. I went to Walmart after work. I was home by 1PM. my new winter coat was ship today. I pay my Verizon bill today. 

FRIDAY-The wind was crazy. I forgot to make a check out for the lady who clean a month. The lady came back to get the check at 1 PM. Part of my house power went out for a seconds

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment