Friday, February 2, 2024

My crazy week 1/27 to 2/2

SATURDAY-I didn't sleep good last night. I took 2 weeks of Walmart bags back to Walmart. I was happy I was able to Walmart at or before 6:30 AM. I saw Jamey at Walmart, we joke around with a Walmart lady. IU didn't win they game. I haven't received my IU door mat, for my garage door. I had to call QVC. Paoli Rams didn't win they game too.

SUNDAY-I got up at 7AM. I didn't make pancakes and bacon. I will next Saturday. I renewal my license plate online. I put Livia Birthday card in my mailbox. I wrote Dad rent check put it in the mailbox too. 

MONDAY-It Matthew Birthday. Today was crazy at work., they was working in the laundry room. So I come home 30 mins early. My order from Amazon didn't come today. The order is my St Patrick's Day stuff. 

TUESDAY-I was going to take my W-2 to Trisanna, but it was raining at 10AM. So I didn't take them. I'm hoping on Thursday. I received my Indiana rug. I put it in the garage by garage door going in the house.

WEDNESDAY-I couldn't sleep at all last night. I took my w-2 to Trisanna today after lunch. I put my Valentine Day mailbox cover and front door wreath up. I only watch the first half of the IU game. Because I watch Vanderpump Rules at 8PM. A Claymate friend told me Clay ask about my house at the concert in Little Rock. My St Patrick's Day stuff is in Nashville, Tennessee.

THURSDAY-A Claymate friend told me, Clay ask if I had move in the house. He was at Little Rock concert. My Claymate friend got me a sweatshirt Clay and Ruben sign the  sweatshirt. She will mail it on her day off. My St. Patrick's Day wreath and mailbox cover may be lose. So Amazon can't follow the package anymore. I let the gas run out of my car. I came home and wash my car where the gas run out. My garage smell like gas.

FRIDAY-The garage was smail gas this morning. Stori took me to Walmart for storage boxes for my holiday's stuff. I told Stori about my Claymate friend did for me. I told Stori about how full I got my gas tank. Stori got all the boxes out of the garage. So we could put the storage boxes in there.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah 

No comments:

Post a Comment