Friday, February 9, 2024

My crazy week 2/3 to 2/9

 SATURDAY-I couldn't sleep pass 4AM. I use Ibotta app. I made $7.50 but I paid $1355.55 for my grocery. I put my mailbox covers in a storage box. I haven't put my wreaths or my Christmas in storage boxes yet. I made pancakes and bacons for the month.

SUNDAY-I clean the living room. I let it go last weekend. I had 2 naps today.. I'm hoping my St. Patricks Day mailbox cover and wreath delivery tomorrow. UPS have delivery tomorrow. Amazon have delivery by February 7. I love it daylight at 6PM.

MONDAY-I had a meeting at work. My cousin pm me on Facebook but I only had 5 mins before I went to work. I told her I would pm her after work. I received my new license plate today. I received my St. Patricks Day wreath and mailbox cover today. I can't put the money I pay my dad for the house on my taxes. It cose him to much money. 

TUESDAY-Toby Keith pass away last night. Trisanna pm me, my taxes was done. So at 1:28PM I went to her office to get my taxes.  We talk about Michael surgery on the 14th. Not that much happen today. 

WEDNESDAY-IU basketball team won. Paoli High School basketball team won last night. Work was ok, until after break iyt went crazy. Paoli High School basketball team will play on Friday night. 

THURSDAY-Tuesday night I couldn't sleep so I got the book. I been reading Shirley Jones book. Then last night I read before 10:30PM. Brand taxi service was in service today. I paid my REMC fiber bill and put the envelope in my mailbox for the mail lady for tomorrow. 

FRIDAY-Everyone in the workshop was going crazy for the Indiana and Purdue basketball game Saturday night. They was going crazy for the Super Bowl on Sunday. They was having a Super bowl party later today. I'm getting my hair cut on Monday at 3:30PM. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment