Friday, February 16, 2024

My crazy week 2/10 to 2/16

SATURDAY-The parking lot at Walmart lights was out at 6:30AM. They thinking the lights went out doing the rain storm and never come back on. I use Ibotta app I made $2.00. I only got a box of 240 sheets of Downy dryer sheets with Ibotta. I haven't order from Yellho for about 6 months. I pick up Banquet Chicken  patties and Perdue Chicken strips at Walmart today. So I may stop order from Yellho but keep my yelloh account open. 

SUNDAY-My dad came to give me a paper and I show him my Easter wreath and my Patrick Day mailbox cove. I pay my Verizon bill for my Iphone. I got my banking stuff together for Tomorrow.

MONDAY-We was talking about the snow storm at work. But after I got home the weather apps have that we will not be in any snow tonight. I got home before Young and the Restless was on. 

TUESDAY-I received Christy Valentine Day card. I got Michael Get Well card ready. I put Michael card in my mailbox, when I took my trash bags out for Tomorrow. 

WEDNESDAY-I took my Valentine Day wreath and mailbox cover off. I haven't put my St. Patrick's Day wreath and mailbox cover up yet. William Brothers Pharmacy call they have refills. I call them back, told them I didn't need the refills and I will call when I need the refills. I'm thinking about going to Walmart for my grocery tomorrow. Because The low will be 28 with snow flurries in Saturday morning. I will make my grocery list tonight. The lady wo clean for me was here today. Michael come home today after his surgery. 

THURSDAY-I went to Walmart right after work. I got home at 12:39PM from Walmart I received my Rakuten check, it $19.20 I will put it in my saving. Today is the first time since Monday I watch Young and the Restless. Because they had soccer on. 

FRIDAY-I was able work my 4 hours today. I was able to drive home ok. The workshop cancel going to Tim Tebow foundation Night to Shine dance Jasper an hour away. Because of the weather. Paoli school let the kids out at 1PM. The High School basketball game is cancel tonight. It raining and snowing  now. The grass is getting cover. My driveway getting cover. It went from 40 to 37 outside in 2 hours. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment