Friday, February 23, 2024

My crazy week 2/17 to 2/23

SATURDAY-I had breakfast at 8:30AM. I turn on the dishwasher at 9:17AM. I put my laundry away. I order 3 set of rainbow dishes from Amazon. I should received them on the 19. I put dishwasher away at 10:25AM. I got done reading Shirley Jones. I start reading James Cagney was my babysitter by Ryan Cassidy with Johnny Ray Miller. It been 9 months since I move in the house. 

SUNDAY-I got done reading James Cagney was my babysitter at 12:30AM. Because I went on my computer at 10PM for an hour. Now I will start reading Three Sisters by Heather Morris. I look at Land's End catalog. I look at turtlenecks for going to get my hair cut, then going to a family get together. I never heard from Chad about his birthday gift. Chad Birthday Jan 3. 

MONDAY-I forgot Yesterday. There no mail Today. But my rainbow dishes was at my front door when I got home. Michael text me to thank me for the card. Stori show me how to order on Walmart and pick it  up tomorrow. 

TUESDAY-Work was crazy for me today. Stori was here by 1:45PM. At 12:50PM I got a text from Walmart, my order is ready to pick up. Stori wasn't coming until after 1:45PM. I went on the computer for 30 mins. Then at 1:30PM. I received another text from Walmart to reminder about my curbside pick up is ready. So I text Stori to see if she was on herway. So I had fun having someone putting my grocery's in my car. Young and the Restless wasn't on today.

WEDNESDAY-I didn't have to talk to Stori today. I had to put 3 new battery's in my thermometer before work. I talk about the 2 text from Walmart to my co-workers. My mail lady was here at 12:37PM. 

THURSDAY-Work was good until after break. After break it was little nuts. It was raining when I walk to my car after work. I had my mail at 12:06PM. I text Parker about the queen size murphy bed. Stori need help move it to my house. Because he will be home next week for his Spring break. I received my utility bill. I have Credit Bal-Do Not Pay on the bill. I call and I need to pay Hydrant fee $6.05 and Trash pick up $13.00. So I made a check out for $19.05. My Iphone had to be update.

FRIDAY-I forgot yesterday my great-niece Livia 24 Birthday. I slept good last night. Because I didn't slept good Wednesday. Work was crazy. Tonight is Paoli High School basketball game not at home. I haven't heard from Parker about helping Stori and I. I will make a list of food I have in the house and keep the list by my computer. So when I order from Walmart online. I don't have to go in the kitchen. 

UNTIL NEXT WEEK

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment