Friday, March 1, 2024

My crazy week 2/24 to 3/1

SATURDAY-Two guys shoot and kill a 21 year old  guy in Bedford, IN. The 2 guys was on the run and came to Paoli. Paoli police shoot one guy. He went to the hospital. The police had a standoff with the other guy in Huck's gas station for hours. They had to block off the road. So a lot of people had to drive pass my house. I didn't use the Ibotta app at Walmart today. I made the list of grocery I have in the house. I didn't go outside to get my mail today, because I didn't know where the guy was. 

SUNDAY-I got dad rent check ready to put in my mailbox. I clean the refrigerator shelfs. I sweep under my kitchen table. I need to go to the bank this week. 

MONDAY-I didn't sleep good last night, only 3 hours and 58 mins. I took a nap today. I sleep for 1 hour and 23 mins. I text Stori to see if she coming today with the murphy bed. She never got back to me. I try calling her after I got home. 

TUESDAY-I did sleep good last night. It was 5 hours and 52 mins of sleep. Stori and Parker and his girlfriend came with my murphy bed. Stori will put it together later. Parker took my red dishes. 

WEDNESDAY-Stori got me a appt on Monday at 1:30PM in Orleans for new tires. I think the guy is Michael brother-in-law. My Halo stop charging.. I had it charging in the kitchen, it was 83%. I unplug to move it to my bedroom. I plug it back in, it was at 1% again. I'm happy my town powr didn't have a outage last night. I will order another Halo from QVC in March .

THURSDAY-I was in a meeting at work. I gas my car after work. My neighbor trim tree's and cut some down. I had to put new battery's in my indoor  outdoor thermometer again. 

FRIDAY-It Michael birthday. Today is Employee appreciation Day. I check my water bottles in the refrigerator. I have 4 bottles in the refrigerator. I have a pack of bottle water in the kitchen cabinets. I like to have one pack in the refrigerator and one pack  in the kitchen cabinet too. So I will order online Wednesday afternoon at Walmart.com I will pick my order up between 12-1PM on Thursday. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment