Friday, March 8, 2024

My crazy week 3/2 to 3/8

 SATURDAY-There was a kid about 4 year old. He talk loud like yelling. Everyone could hear him. talking in Walmart. I received my big tax refund check today. I will take it to the bank on Tuesday. I had 2 hamburgers for dinner. I think now on I will make 1 hamburger. 

SUNDAY-I got a email from USPS about my Easter shirt, it will be here tomorrow from Jordyn's Summer shirt project. I will get Ian birthday card ready tonight.I had my neighbor see my house. Because she watch it getting build in 2022-2023 school year.

MONDAY-I had a good laugh at work today. Stori and I drove on the back roads to Orange County tire and Alignment in Orleans Indiana. It cost me $460.33. I got my Indiana Natural Gas bill. I got home from getting my car from Orleans at 3:53PM. 

TUESDAY-My robot vacuum didn't clean this morning. Work was crazy today. So after I got home from work. I had to clean out the robot vacuum dust bin and under the vacuum. It working again. It will start cleaning at 7:30AM tomorrow. 

WEDNESDAY-I found the Easter cookies for my 33 great-nieces from Fort Wayne, IN.Last night at Cheryl's, I will order them around the 17. I clean the living room up last night. I order 4 things on Walmart.com I will pick up the order between 12-1. Young and the Restless wasn't on today.

THURSDAY-I told some of my co-worker about my Walmart order. At 11:49AM I received a text from Walmart. I could up my order. So at 11:51AM I clock out of work for the day. I got in my car check on Walmart app I was coming to pick up my order. By 12PM the lady was putting my order in my car. I did check the number I was park in and the color of my car. Because a white pull in number 1 parking lot, After I was park. So by 12:01PM I text Stori to tell her I had pick up my Walmart order and was going home. 

FRIDAY-I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I received my girl scouts thin mints cookie today, four boxes. I received my hand sanitizer from touchland. I order it on Tik Tok. I got frosted mint.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment